Accessibility statement for warmfieldcumheath.org.uk
We regularly test our online services to ensure they meet accessibility requirements.
We want our whole website to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA as a minimum.
We want all businesses and individuals to be able to use this website.
This means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom up to 500% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
The site will:
- respond to different screen sizes or zoom levels
- use words that are clear and simple to understand throughout the website
- ensure all images have accessible descriptions where necessary
- AbilityNet has tips on how to make your device easier to use if you have a disability.
If you need information on this website in a different format, please email email@example.com
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please tell us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In England, Wales and Scotland, the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
In Northern Ireland, the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility:
Warmfield-cum-Heath Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations:
The vast majority of warmfieldcumheath.org.uk is compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA but there are individual elements of the site which may be difficult to use for people using some assistive technology.
The website’s content was audited internally on 5 July 2021.
This statement was prepared on 5 July 2021.